Designed for concrete floor maintenance and repair, Boride Diamond Burnishing Pads are formulated with a special diamond bond that results in a superior performance. Specifically, our diamond-impregnated pads (DIP) require fewer passes, have a longer lifespan and leave a beautiful, longer-lasting shine versus other brands. Use them to remove resin transfer from the polishing steps, rejuvenate existing polished floors or as a quick way to heat floors when applying or re-applying wax or guard. No dyes are used to produce the pads, so there’s no colour transfer.
Diamond Burnishing Pads are available in a variety of grits to meet all of your concrete floor maintenance and repair needs.
- 400 grit: Heavy duty maintenance and repair, or prepping floors for wax, guard, or re-guard application
- 800 grit: Removes heavier scratches and blemishes, leaves a semi-glossy finish
- 1500 grit: Removes minor scratches and blemishes, leaves a semi-glossy finish
- 3000 grit: Daily maintenance, leaves a high-gloss finish
- 8000 grit: Daily maintenance, leaves a high-gloss finish