Ameripolish® PG-7K is a fast-setting, polymer-modifed, high-strength cement with outstanding bonding properties formulated specifcally to fill in small cracks, pinholes, and surface irregularities in concrete ﬂoors. It also increases durability, gloss and distinction of image (DOI) on most ﬂoors. PG-7K readily accepts Ameripolish® concrete dyes and requires no special polishing procedures. Ameripolish® PG-7K Part A – Powder must be used with PG-7K Part B – Liquid.
- Fast-setting, high-strength cement that flls in small cracks, pinholes and surface irregularities
- Increases durability, gloss and distinction (DOI) on most cementitious ﬂoors
- Concrete gray color blends in with surrounding concrete
- Readily accepts Ameripolish® concrete dyes
- Easy to use 2:1 mix ratio
- “Buttermilk” consistency for fast and easy troweling