Designed to transition from a metal bond diamond grinding process to a resin polishing process, BSD Transitional Diamonds refine floors through the honing steps in a more efficient manner, saving you time and money.
Made with Blue Star Diamond Technology™, which is a ceramic bond matrix that holds the diamond particles together, BSD Transitional Diamonds last longer and are more efficient than resin-bonded pads. They not only offer a consistent scratch pattern, but remove difficult metal scratches in 75% less time (one or two passes versus five or six) and let you cut the last metal step traditionally required.
- Purpose: Refines metal bond scratches and hones your floor in preparation for the polishing steps
- Flooring types: Soft, medium and hard concrete, plus terrazzo and overlays
- Grinding types: Wet or dry
- Machine compatibility: Scanmaskin, Husqvarna, HTC, SASE, and others
- Mounting style: Velcro
- Expected lifespan: 10,000-15,000 sq. ft.
- Available Grits: 30, 50, 100, 200, 400
- Grade: Soft or medium
- Pad size: 3”