The Purelite Xstream is an innovative respiratory protective system that provides a unique all-in-onerespiratory, eye, face and hearing protection solution. The Purelite Xstream provides integrated protection for users with an unrivalled level of comfort.
• System Classification TH2P (APF 20) • Self-contained, no trailing leads or hose • High stability & quick release headband
• High airflow – 210 L/m • Very low running costs • Low flow warning at 150 L/m • 8-hour battery
Powered Air Purifying Respirator, Integrated Eye, Face & Respiratory Protection
• Low noise fan motor provides initial rate airflow of 210 l/m (150 l/m minimum at end of battery life). Low battery audible alarm.
• Lightweight 1.0kg (nominal) with easily adjusted headband to fit range of head sizes and for wear over protective clothing and hoods.
• Polycarbonate faceshield with nylon elasticated faceseal, clear overlays are available for the faceshield.
• On-off switch easily operated with gloved hand.
• High efficiency filter with Assigned Protection Factor (APF) of 20.
• Air flow indicator pre-checks battery and filter performance and condition.
• Wide range of applications including: woodworking & pottery, DIY and building maintenance, food preparation and
processing, fitting of insulation materials such as Rockwool®, dental laboratories, horticulture and pest control.
• Equivalent to FFP3 mask.
• Hearing protection can be fitted.